Architecture Canada, vol. 38, nº 1
Architecture Canada, Vol. 38 no. 1 (2013)
- Paul Christianson "St. John's Anglican Church, Portsmouth, and the Gothic Revival in Canada West"
- Malcolm Thurlby "Christ Church, Maugerville, New Brunswick. Bishop John Medley, William Butterfield, Frank Wills, and the Transmission of Ecclesiological Principles in Anglican Churches in New Brunswick"
- Jessica Mace "Beautifying the Countryside. Rural and Vernacular Gothic in Late Nineteenth-Century Ontario"
- Jennifer McKendry "The Queen Street Methodist Church of 1864 and 1886, Kingston, Ontario"
- Barry Magrill "Open Timber Roofs. New Thoughts on Nineteenth-Century Architectural Literature"
- Peter Coffman "The Canadian Churches of Stephen C. Earle"
- Kristie Dubé "Optimism and Competition in Saskatchewan's Rural Gothic Revival Churches in the Early Twentieth Century"